Clemson roll call!

CowGill

Flats Noob
Me + 1! Section W, Row O!

Who else is gonna bee there?

Planning on leaving around 5~6 AM on Saturday. Any designated tailgate spots I should look for?

Count me + 2 (wife and dad). I'll be hitting I-85 near the mall of GA @ about 7:30.

SEC TDS, row P (i think - tix are at home)

Me and 1 other
Sectoin TDT, row Y seats 1 and 3 (say hi if you see me!)

Axe and 2 others will leave Lawrenceville area around 6:15 or so. My seats are TDR Row EE!!! Here is a view from that section if you're curious.
Section TDR Row EE

Originally posted by Axe:
Axe and 2 others will leave Lawrenceville area around 6:15 or so. My seats are TDR Row EE!!! Here is a view from that section if you're curious.
Section TDR Row EE
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
bigthumbup.gif
LMAO!

Possibly?!? Hopefully... ALthough with some Clemson fans, I find CU fans are usually great losers
wink.gif
. Seriously, I have been to 4 out of the last 5 GT/CU games and have never had any problems sitting in the CU sections. Doesn't the GT Club in HOTlanta usually charter a bus? A good tailgating spot is on Perimeter Road...Just fyi. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JACKETS!!!
grin.gif

Myself, Bleedgold plus 2 and a 4 car caravan leaving from Toccoa Days Inn at 7:30am. Hope to see GTTerrific and JOJATK there as well!!

West Stands
Sec; W - Row S, Seats 16-22

Me, Buzznazz, and a couple more will be hitting the 85 around 7 or so. Can't wait!!!!

I will be there with SWMBOIT and my brother. Plan on arriving early and the flagpole should be fully operational by 7 am.

We'll be in the west endzone about halfway up.

Back