Clemson Roll Call

gtbuzz2011

Dodd-Like
Who all's bailing on work to make the short trek up 85 this Thursday?

Bro and I will be coming, but we haven't bought tix yet. They're fairly cheap on stubhub, but where do Tech fans usually sit at Clemson? All the way up at the top behind the visitors sideline?

I'll be there with 5 other guys who are fans of various other teams (Auburn, UGA, Florida, Illinois, and FSU). One of the guys lives there, so we'll be there for 4 days. No clue where our seats are though.

I will not be there, but definitely going to a bar to watch it, nothing like an exciting Thursday night football game, I hope it will be exciting!

Bro and I will be coming, but we haven't bought tix yet. They're fairly cheap on stubhub, but where do Tech fans usually sit at Clemson? All the way up at the top behind the visitors sideline?

The student tickets are in Section V. (One of the endzones.) I'm going.

all the way turnt up!

Going skiing in NC in the morning, and Ill be at the game at night. Sitting somewhere in the nosebleeds. Should be great

I'm going with my brother as well. Its a birthday trip. Not sure where I'm siting, but it'll probably be somewhere on the GT sideline in the nosebleeds

I am surprised tickets are only $15 (~6 more in fees) on stubhub.

I was surprised they were that low, but if you think about it, tons of Clemson alums are outside of SC, so Atlanta, Charlotte, etc. since its a thursday night game, they likely can't take off work one or both days, so they are selling their tickets on stubhub. Works for me though. Saved $35.

I'll be there --heading up Thursday morning. A long-time friend who is a Clemson grad invited me to come up, stay with him and go to the game. No idea where the seats are, but he's a season ticket holder --so I'll be surrounded by orange ...I'll be the guy wearing the "wrong shade of orange."

We're winning this game...

Also, does anyone know where to park/tailgate?

Park on Kite Hill for free. Its the big hill when you come into clemson. It will be before the exit that leads to downtown Clemson(perimeter rd). Im pretty sure they have shuttles, but the walk isn't bad. You should see cars there.

As far as tailgating, just try to go somewhere close to the stadium. It will prob be easier since its a thursday night, but last year, I tailgated near the Lower Intramural Fields on Heisman St.

I'm going to a craft brewery with the GT alumni watch it there and have a few brews with the alum group.

I got tix in the nosebleeds (sec TDN row Z).

And thanks for the parking/tailgate tip, skiATL. That looks like a nice walk through campus to the stadium. I've never been to Clemson so I look forward to checking out the scenery.

I'll be there in the away student section. Got a 9AM class the next day. Hope I don't regret the trip.

I got tix in the nosebleeds (sec TDN row Z).

And thanks for the parking/tailgate tip, skiATL. That looks like a nice walk through campus to the stadium. I've never been to Clemson so I look forward to checking out the scenery.

The walk to the stadium is all downhill, but the walk back is a bitch. Its not just uphill, its steeply uphill

Back