Clemson simply wins another NC this season

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Clemson beat Bama 44-16 last January. I don’t feel the least bit bad about our program tonight.

Clemson would have destroyed UGA or Bama again tonight too.

Lawrence is better than Watson. A #1 Draft pick in 1 year. Heisman.

Collins will return the favor to Clemson in 3 years.

gt6828d

Varsity Lurker
For all of the stupidity of playing Oliver as long as we did, the game could've easily been 14-7 at halftime and a real contest. Tech gifted them two TD's on unforced turnovers and completely pee'ed it down the leg from 1st and G at the 3 yard line on after the INT. I don't think Clemson played their best on offense, but I also think Tech's defense was a big part of the reason why in the first half before the lack of depth and the scoreline took Tech's energy away in the second half.

The big thing now is just not allowing the team to pout from a tough result going into a couple of games they really need to progress in and win. A lot of that is on the coaching staff to have a better plan for the QB position moving forward and start improving the offense and cleaning up the turnovers from there.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Don't underestimate how much better Alabama is than us too. You think Tua wouldn't have had at least as good, probably better stats, than Trevor against us?

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Clemson will kick the crap out of nearly everybody they play.
But Lawrence wasn't that good tonight. He was not sharp at all. And it wasn't because of all the pressure in his face. Because there wasn't any.
When he plays like he can, they will shred people.
They have separated themselves from everybody, Alabama included. The Tide, I think, is the only team really in their class right now.
Georgia? That's funny. They had their flirtation with a championship until losing in glorious, spectacular fashion. If they don't have another Fromm in the pipeline, they can forget it.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Clemson will kick the crap out of nearly everybody they play.
But Lawrence wasn't that good tonight. He was not sharp at all. And it wasn't because of all the pressure in his face. Because there wasn't any.
When he plays like he can, they will shred people.
They have separated themselves from everybody, Alabama included. The Tide, I think, is the only team really in their class right now.
Georgia? That's funny. They had their flirtation with a championship until losing in glorious, spectacular fashion. If they don't have another Fromm in the pipeline, they can forget it.
Sadly the scumbags do. And more sad, their OL is massive.

I have hated them for 59 years, but that does not change what their talent level is as of this moment. I think, especially with bama injuries and suspensions now, this may be the nadlickers year in the sec unless LSU can do it.

If it comes down to it, I pray someone (especially CU) can take them out.

I hope they die on the vine, but that alone will not make it so.

OUR JOB is to recruit much, much better and get our players prepared.

Our players that have returned are, in less than a year, much stronger and are going to get better. And they are going to have to beat out better competition on our own team.

The juice will still flow.

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
Clemson is good and maybe the best team in the land with their first team but Bama is solid through the entire roster. Clemson is getting there. The season will play out but no way TL gets through the year running as much as he did tonight. It was a great showing by us tonight to force them into that.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Clemson’s really damn good but if we don’t öööö ourselves early they would have had to play starters the whole game. Their OL was dominant, but Sunshine did not look good at all. Made a couple plays with his legs when the OL opened up gaping holes. Threw a Hail Mary into coverage to a stud WR who brought it down. And made two horrendous decisions on the INTs.

Their defense also looked good but beatable. We had open receivers but couldn’t get them the ball.

I don’t see them going undefeated. And not sure they look as good as last year at all.

F

flushed 01

Clemson’s really damn good but if we don’t öööö ourselves early they would have had to play starters the whole game. Their OL was dominant, but Sunshine did not look good at all. Made a couple plays with his legs when the OL opened up gaping holes. Threw a Hail Mary into coverage to a stud WR who brought it down. And made two horrendous decisions on the INTs.

Their defense also looked good but beatable. We had open receivers but couldn’t get them the ball.

I don’t see them going undefeated. And not sure they look as good as last year at all.
They will be in Natty mix but, they probably wont get there this year.