Clemson v. Alabama

spaceballs_image_11_zpsc8yvsoxb.jpg

Ole Uncle Lou had some very insightful thoughts on the game last night.

"Is there a worse Power 5 Quarterback than Jalen Hurts?"
Uh, yeah stupid. Jacob Eason.

Last edited:
What did Cowherd say?
I didn't hear what Cowherd said but, like Dirty Jacket, I'm assuming he called Clemson a fraud. Probably also said something about SEC being great and ACC sucking, etc. I just thought it was funny the way Dabo called him out and then said "I hope you print that".

I didn't hear what Cowherd said but, like Dirty Jacket, I'm assuming he called Clemson a fraud. Probably also said something about SEC being great and ACC sucking, etc. I just thought it was funny the way Dabo called him out and then said "I hope you print that".

This is part of why I really respect Dabo (and Paul Johnson). They will call öööö out without fear of repercussion but they never talk out of their asses. Dabo's rant against USCe/Spurrier a couple of years ago was awesome. And they both hold grudges and will keep it in their back pocket and dickslap the perp at the right moment (CPJ with Bradley this year, for example)

Last edited:

I think any team conservative on offense like Alabama will have a poor record against teams that are able to get a lot of downs (and hence first downs and points.)

Back