Clemson v. Alabama

Clemson's OC is a ööööing idiot for relying so much on the read option run. Bama is far too fast for that öööö to work yet this dumbass doesn't know how to run with one of the best RBs in college football without it. Imbecile.

Clemson's OC is a ööööing idiot for relying so much on the read option run. Bama is far too fast for that öööö to work yet this dumbass doesn't know how to run with one of the best RBs in college football without it. Imbecile.

He is an idiot for relying on the shotgun so much

It seems to me they tried to body blow Bama to death. Make it a defensive battle, keep it close, and depend on your explosive offense late in the game to take you home. The creativity and what not isn't there. Seems very vanilla in my opinion.

It seems to me they tried to body blow Bama to death. Make it a defensive battle, keep it close, and depend on your explosive offense late in the game to take you home. The creativity and what not isn't there. Seems very vanilla in my opinion.
That would have worked last year and this year if Clemson could stop tripping over their own dick.

I think they're gonna call it incomplete

They should give it to him though, he's a skinny white kid going against Bama's D

Back