Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fields was amazing. Whatever pain killers or steroids they shot him up with after that injury must be really top notch. He was the difference in the game obviously.

The great DC Venables was too chicken to blitz.
The great Dabo has such a big mouth in stating that OS should be ranked 11th—wondering if that motivated OS?

Yeah Clemson showed no mercy on us but they were equally humiliated last night. The LOS looked like pro (OSU) vs high school (Clemson). Trevor kept backing up out of the pocket letting their end rusher pressure him over and over. His draft stock sure should be lowered somewhat. The B12 ref crew let the OSU OL literally tackle the hapless Clemson defenders though. Fields played like he was possessed and he remains a big enigma. If Clemson is still raking in all these 5 stars they should have made a better showing but this is what happened to them in ND game 1 also. That's what Venables and Swinney get playing their kids on their own team.

Last edited:
Yeah Clemson showed no mercy on us but they were equally humiliated last night. The LOS looked like pro (OSU) vs high school (Clemson). Trevor kept backing up out of the pocket letting their end rusher pressure him over and over. His draft stock sure should be lowered somewhat. The B12 ref crew let the OSU OL literally tackle the hapless Clemson defenders though. Fields played like he was possessed and he remains a big enigma.

TLaw is going number 1 regardless of what happened. But some franchise will probably look foolish in a few years after taking the BYU kid over Fields. Jets?

I am pulling for Bama. Never pull for a Yankee team to beat a Southern team unless the Southern team is UGA.
So you’re pro-slavery?

i kid...I kid...

I don’t think it’s asking for much to simply acknowledge that the 2 programs playing for it all are total white trash programs.

I always pull for the southern team. Would never pull for the yankees against Alabama ....Roll Tide!! By the way, most folks who are proud of their southern roots are patriotic, stand for ole glory, and defend the constitution more so then some of the limp wrist crowd I see protesting these days. A certain previous post set me off...had to let off some steam.

Fields was amazing. Whatever pain killers or steroids they shot him up with after that injury must be really top notch. He was the difference in the game obviously.
Had to be Toradol. Amazing stuff. I got it via IV for a kidney stone once and it was like a light switch for flank pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back