Clemson's bowl = festival of colors

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Clemson\'s bowl = festival of colors

That Blue Field.
Those Orange Helmets.
That White Snow.

I can calibrate my tv color settings with this game.
pat.gif

Re: Clemson\'s bowl = festival of colors

You forgot the Clempson fans in their orange coveralls, for the full color effect.
grin.gif
grin.gif
bigthumbup.gif

You also forgot:

-- red necks
-- black tooth (one per Clemson fan)
-- brown drool down the front of aforementioned overalls

GO JACKETS!!

Thats some heavy talk against a team that beat us. I find the blue turf pretty cool. Do you think anyone would know about boise st without it?

(The TV Calibration thing was pretty funny though)
pat.gif

I like the blue field as well.... a funny story though.... I watched my first Humanitarian Bowl a few years ago... I think Boise St. was playing in it... I didnt know that the field was blue... I shut my blinds, turned off lights, and played with the color on the TV for about 10 minutes (to no avail, the field still remained blue)... I was pissed and frustrated, and had already made up my mind that a new TV would have to be bought immediately .. (GT was playing Miami in the Gator Bowl that year... ) .. until it dawned on me that the players uniforms looked fine, everything else looked fine, it was just the field... and I couldnt believe it... who would buy blue turf for a football field??? So, now, I have to watch the bowl every year, I dont care who is playing in it... I just like watching them play on that blue field....

Sorry, GTJacket16, but I live in the heart of Clem and Sons territory and I have to get my shots in somehow!

In all seriousness, I was proud of Clemson's performance in the blue turf bowl. I think the Boise St. stadium is kind of cool, too. If you are going to have fake grass, you might as well do something different that will set you apart from the masses, and Boise St. truly has.

GO JACKETS!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Aiken Jacket:
Sorry, GTJacket16, but I live in the heart of Clem and Sons territory and I have to get my shots in somehow!
<hr></blockquote>

I feel your pain in the worst possible way. I'm stuck too close to Tiger Town for comfort. I even stayed on their campus at the infamous Johnstone dorms once

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

If you're a GT die-hard and you live in or near Tiger Town, a win over Clemson is only surpassed by a big upset or a win over Georgia.

Back