Clown to UNC-CHeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also sounds he’s found his Chapel Hill catch phrase. “Create chaos, without being chaotic”.
I can’t wait til we mop their asses up and he tries to take credit for it. Brent’s gotta have the unc game circled next year.

This is how you give a hand job to a bigger dude
9ef9712e0ed716f349aabe449e10ccdf.jpg

I hate DJ Gazzy Geff as much as the next guy but he avoided saying Temple when he was here. Also referred to it as “the previous place”.
He said Temple all the damn time
The really good offenses we had at Temole
The culture we built at temole
Et cetera. It was like listening to a guy who’s girlfriend had just dumped him - except instead of six months of hearing about it, we got nearly four damn years

but if he doesn’t directly mention Tech, good
We’d like to forget he existed too. But the permanent record shows otherwise. It’s the bad marriage that had to end but still drags down your credit score

I will be front row with my two sons and a couple buddies in chapel Hill. We will be wearing clown full outfits with our $ Down Signs and Marketing>Coaching signs. After Haynes and the Boys puts up 54 points we will subsequently enjoy our victory embarrassing that disaster of a Coach and a Coach really all around terrible human being who will forever never be mentioned again. I can’t encourage Tech fans more to make this trip. It is my family trip to triangle every football season. Stadium nice, fanbases generally nice, and food great. No better motivation to make the trip than next fall. Because Mack & Clown will be terminated from employment after next season

Could we self report violations during MoBSs tenure with recommended penalty that we expunge all record of us having a team for 3.33 years. Is impersonating a P5 head coach punishable?

The man is foolish, because he draws attention to himself with Messianic conversation that he simply cannot back up. He has been interviewed here on local sports four times in a week, bragging about his capacity to fit an effective scheme to personnel at Mississippi State, Florida and Temple. What coordinator seeks out so much press? Brown may rue the day he hired him. He even has a new hairstyle; the Franklin Street fashion stylists in Chapel Hill could not abide that mess on top of his head and have given him a sleek comb over.

My only concern is that he will appear successful because UNC plays the conference’s easiest schedule next year.

This feels like Mack's coup de grace, I hope to God we can put a big nail in the coffin

He said Temple all the damn time
The really good offenses we had at Temole
The culture we built at temole
Et cetera. It was like listening to a guy who’s girlfriend had just dumped him - except instead of six months of hearing about it, we got nearly four damn years

but if he doesn’t directly mention Tech, good
We’d like to forget he existed too. But the permanent record shows otherwise. It’s the bad marriage that had to end but still drags down your credit score
I would kill to get my hands on the cell phone Cabrera yanked out of his hand as he bitch-slapped him to the curb. Ohh, boy the fun I could have at that idiot's expense.

I will take the rapists for 20, Alex.
Could we self report violations during MoBSs tenure with recommended penalty that we expunge all record of us having a team for 3.33 years. Is impersonating a P5 head coach punishable?
Nah, the NCAA would just remove our wins and leave the losses on the books. We'd end up with a pair of 0-9's and an 0-7.

yeah. I looked at old pictures. He totally got plugs. lol.

Don’t worry. Most of the plugs I have seen typically die out leaving the person with divots all over their head that scream “i got plugs but they couldn’t stand to live on my dumbass forehead so they all committed suicide”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back