CMR is heating up his own seat

The last 5-star RB out of Carver for the Dogs turned out to be a fat dud. Thank you, Jasper Sanks. Crowell may be the real deal. But if their OL does not get better, he may have to become the second coming of Vincent "Bo" Jackson for the Dogs.
Give Boise credit — they can play some tough run D. Plus, they'll have Kellen Moore and the running back, Doug Martin, back and their good tight end. I think their WRs are done, though.
But Georgia's ballyhooed freshmen are going to have go up against men in the SEC, not boys from Spencer, Kendrick and Hardaway.
Besides, haven't the fleabittens had all these outstanding recruiting classes in the last few years anyway? And what's it gotten them?
I still see them finishing fourth in the SEC East. And they should bagel for the last three years against us. They know they got away with the last two.

Until we can beat them, what does it say about our team when we dog their players and coaches? :ohnoes:

Until we can beat them, what does it say about our team when we dog their players and coaches? :ohnoes:

For someone that just posted:

seems every other thread here is about ugag...and it seems like some know more about their players and schedule than our own team. geez, the obsession. I guess domination has that effect. ug. :dunno:

You sure do talk a lot about UGA.

Everyone is "obsessed" with ugag because we are sick of hearing dream team one,two,...blah blah blah and seeing uga recruits who are really just future thugs with their little white bulldawgs that he will probably use for dog fighting later on! **** uga

As for Murray, he wasn't even supposed to be the starter. An unfortunate set of circumstances led him there, and he may not be there after (or perhaps even midway through) the season.

Damn. To hear you talk, you would almost forget the fact that, as a freshman QB, he threw for over 60% completion rate and a TD-INT ratio of over 3 - 1. I think he had like 20 or 21 TDs and 5 or 6 INTs (too lazy to look them up).

I hope the kid sucks out loud next year, but I find it difficult to call him a bad QB based on those stats.

Damn. To hear you talk, you would almost forget the fact that, as a freshman QB, he threw for over 60% completion rate and a TD-INT ratio of over 3 - 1. I think he had like 20 or 21 TDs and 5 or 6 INTs (too lazy to look them up).

I hope the kid sucks out loud next year, but I find it difficult to call him a bad QB based on those stats.
Taylor Bennett's Gator Bowl stats w/ Calvin Johnson to throw to:

T. Bennett 19/29 326yds 3tds/1int

Lets see how Murray does w/o AJ Green.

Taylor Bennett's Gator Bowl stats w/ Calvin Johnson to throw to:

T. Bennett 19/29 326yds 3tds/1int

Lets see how Murray does w/o AJ Green.

We don't have to speculate about that. I'm too lazy to look up the stats, but I don't remember Murray setting the world on fire in the first six games last year.

To be fair, I didn't call him a bad QB. I said he licks nuts as a QB. Which he does. He is a dawg.

Naturally, the jury is still out on this kid. He'll end up being better than he is now, he's a good talent and seems a bit smarter than many of his teammates. That said, he is not in an environment where he can make nearly the best of himself, and he's not going to get much in the way of help if he starts to slip up this season. There is a strong potential for his precipitous implosion, and only a small one for his development into a national caliber QB. Georgia will need a national caliber QB to sniff anything close to the SEC east this season, because they are losing their national caliber practically-everything-else from a losing season.

He's already on the hot seat. I don't think he can make it much hotter save getting busted at a Red Roof Inn with whores and blow.

I didn't like the whole "Dream Team" concept. But I'm a traditionalist. Whatever works for the kids these days, I guess. The attitude of today's HS player just makes me care less about college FB in general. Or maybe I'm just getting older and wiser.

Another mediocre season in 2011 and Richt's gone. At least the cupboard will be full. You guys should probably hope he does just enough to save his job and keep us in that mid to upper level tier as a program. You know, one of the more successful teams but not quite at the NC level (like UF, Bama, Texas, USC, etc.)

I'd love for him to turn it around and take the next step. Overall he's a good guy who has kept the program out of trouble. But fans are losing faith.

Stay tuned.......

Back