CNN SI article on Tech

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
hit me
drinking.gif

When the Hell was that from? No mention of Reggie at QB.............

And some people complain about Hollis?

hmmmmm

Originally posted by Tech Noir:
When the Hell was that from? No mention of Reggie at QB.............

And some people complain about Hollis?

hmmmmm
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Uhh, that article wasn't written in the last 2 weeks. In fact, that preview was loaded with nothing but facts. There was nothing negative about it. It had some good things, and pointed out our weaknesses.

To compare that preview to Hollis is quite insulting to Sports Illustrated.

All I was trying to point out was that people gave Hollis a hard time about his "current" or "up to date" articles.

I don't think I included anything negative in my post, but upon reviewing the link I did see that the article was "From Athlon Sports", so that means that the article is at least a month old depending on when that rag actually came out.

I think my what the hell was in reference to the link and my assumption that it was a "New" team capsule article.

It's not quite insulting for SI to copy and paste from Athlon though is it?
wink.gif

Besides that article is just like the other 20 or so I've read - I was just disappointed that they couldn't take the 20-30 mins it would take to "update" the article, as much to do (at least in Atlanta) has been made over our QB tango.

Thanks for the reply BEESerk

Noir I absolutely agree with you. I wish these media outlets took the time to update these things. So many things can change during the course of pre-season camp.

I didn't mean to come across as saying something negative about you, I apologize!

I missed the Athlon reference though. They certainly are a better source than Hollis.

Back