CNNSI"s Stewart Mandel refers to Tech as ACC's.....

TeamBuzz

Varsity Lurker
CNNSI"s Stewart Mandel refers to Tech as ACC\'s.....

awful team this year and Duke should handle them in Durham.

Link

Re: CNNSI"s Stewart Mandel refers to Tech as ACC\'s.....

At least for the first time in 4 years this team can't underachive.

I'm sure Beeski, gnats67 & the rest of their henchmen are en route to Mandel's office as you read this.. planning to administer a little attitude adjustment to Mr. Mandel... (hope his office isn't in a high rise)....

The democrats don't want the economy to improve, so they can get rid of Bush and BeeBad doesn't want us to win a game so we will get rid of Chan. He and Mandell are idiots, I don't know about th dems.

Good. Let people count us out. That way we can only improve upon the expectations of the media, and we can be called overachievers for the first time since 2000.

This guy's an idiot. We received 9 points in the latest preseason poll.
While not a lot, that was more than Wake, UNC, and Duke. Even with all of our bad luck this year, at least some people think we won't be last...

Mandell's an idiot and a bandwagoner. He bashed the ACC earlier for raiding the Big East and suggested that Miami and VT should have snubbed us for the way the ACC handled expansion....of course he failed to recognize that VT's politics is what derailed the original expansion plan in the first place. Like I said, he's an idiot and rarely if ever has an original good point. Don't know how he stays on at CNNSI.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
I'm sure Beeski, gnats67 & the rest of their henchmen are en route to Mandel's office as you read this.. planning to administer a little attitude adjustment to Mr. Mandel... (hope his office isn't in a high rise)....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">nahh .. mandel is just being negative to motivate the team a la beebad

We received 9 points in the latest preseason poll.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">And they should lose their vote.

Back