Coach O'Brien deserves an apology

Re: Coach O\'Brien deserves an apology

Father WASP, at one point during the broadcast yesterday Wes mentioned that we had run about 7 plays on a drive with 7 different formations.

Right GTechsta, the offense was having a pretty good day. 200 yds + at half time and we catch an easy touchdown pass that was dropped we're at 24 points. Take away Reggie's 4 to's..that were not Chans fault, and who knows how many we score. The play calling and schemes/formations were the most advanced yet and it showed in the success in the running game early. EXECUTION by the players turned that game, not poor coaching. I'm through resonding to the agenda's of a few idiots that want to stir things up. With recruiting going great, I'm looking forward to the future.

Beeware.. what an idiotic post.. and Stateline.. you need to get a grip on yourself..

we played a terrible game.. its not the first time its happened in the last 10 years..

Ok here is my apology to BOB

Mr. BOB I'm sorry Beeware was ever born. Please be asured I had nothing to do with it but again my Apology for Beewares' being been born.

Your truely

The Oldfoggy

(this is meant as a joke only)

First, it doesn't matter what plan you have, when the players obviously don't care as much as Duke, nothing is going to work.

That being said, Gailey needs to wake up and change a little bit.

When you are down by 17 points, not to have a shotgun for your quarterback is asinine. They guy has already had two balls batted down and been forced to throw sidearm a couple of times because of height. Why not let him see the field a bit?

Then again, down by three scores with no timeouts and less than seven minutes to play and we call two straight off tackle handoffs? Is that throwing in the towel or just plain stupid?

Yes, he's a freshman, but we aren't as bad as Army so why develop an offense that can't come from behind. Besides, if there was a ever a time to try something new, this was it (except maybe vs. Georgia's third string last year).

Everybody takes the blame on this one - including Gailey.

Back