Coachin/Plays/Play Callin

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm danged proud of our team and our coaches, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. IMHO our coaches out coached FSU and our guys out played FSU (per player). If we could have had the depth we needed, could/may have made a difference. If we could have gotten a couple of officiating calls I thought we should have gotten, could/may have made a difference. Coach Gailey did a very good job for a game plan and almost pulled it off. When you consider we were like BB's competing with Bazookas, then it aint all that bad. D. Smith and the Key were spectacular from the start, as were many others. Ball played his heart out and I have no complaints.
Guys, we are headed in the right direction, like it or not. There is a faction here that will bash Coach Gailey if we win the national championship. MAN O MAN, I would love to see our fans get on the same bandwagon as the team. The coaches and the team seem to have raised the goal level for this team. What if the fans could raise their level too? What a level of intensity I saw from our guys last night. We haven't seen this for a long long time. GT going into that game last night was like going bear hunting with a hickory switch. We have a really good thing going here now and I'd sure love to see some positive support for them.

Back