COFH Prediction Thread

Sorry....Dwags are probably good enough to stay within 21 points of Carolina Panthers in a hypothetical matchup if a college team vs an NFL team.

We have a very slim and none chance of staying close for an entire four quarters game.

But...I think Kirby Smart will not want to risk unnecessary injuries and likely pull the starters once ahead by 28 points.

Dwags will roll....42-17

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Sorry....Dwags are probably good enough to stay within 21 points of Carolina Panthers in a hypothetical matchup if a college team vs an NFL team.

We have a very slim and none chance of staying close for an entire four quarters game.

But...I think Kirby Smart will not want to risk unnecessary injuries and likely pull the starters once ahead by 28 points.

Dwags will roll....42-17

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Oh, boo ööööing hoo! We aren’t as good of a team as the ööööing assholes to the east. öööö them. We are going to give zero öööös about them and the rankings. We are going to throw ööööing haymakers every ööööing down on offense, defense, and special teams. We are going to beat them to death with shovels, helmets, rocks, or our bare ööööing fists. öööö the experts. öööö the talkshows. öööö the refs and the football gods. We are doing this ourselves. For ourselves. And to öööö the entire system.

Go ööööing Jackets!

Dwags will roll....42-17

GO JACKETS!!
byteback
Good effing god - what the hell is wrong with some of you people?

Back