COFH sale

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
For those of yall doing some Black Friday shopping, you can get some really good deals on a ticket for the game this Saturday.

lol. Trying to encourage more sales with a discount, that you can only get between certain hours on one of the busiest retail days of the year in one of the worst locations not close to most of our fan base. Classic tech. I’m sure there will be huge turn out.

lol. Trying to encourage more sales with a discount, that you can only get between certain hours on one of the busiest retail days of the year in one of the worst locations not close to most of our fan base. Classic tech. I’m sure there will be huge turn out.
To be fair, Atlantic station is probably a big hit on Black Friday. But I do see your point. I bet there will be more dwag fans there than anything.

To be fair, Atlantic station is probably a big hit on Black Friday. But I do see your point. I bet there will be more dwag fans there than anything.

To not do this online is just stupid if the purpose is to encourage and actually get more sales. Make it easy. Tech tickets are not exclusive. There’s no reason to “work” for them. There’s no wait list.
but if you insist on having an in person event, do it in the suburbs where most of us actually live.

To not do this online is just stupid if the purpose is to encourage and actually get more sales. Make it easy. Tech tickets are not exclusive. There’s no reason to “work” for them. There’s no wait list.
but if you insist on having an in person event, do it in the suburbs where most of us actually live.
I think it’s more of a way to keep dwag fans from getting them

No tickets available on ramblinwreck.com so they are either sold out or the they pulled them for this promo. We are dumb AF so probably pulled them.

Back