Coker complaining that VT is dirty......

Miami cries whenever they lose. Its never their fault. Go ask FSU or Ohio State. They usually knock everyone in the mouth and can't take it when somebody smacks them around.

I guess there just has to be a certain amount of dirty play at all times.

Now that it appears that FSU may have backed off of some of their dirty play (anyone remember the cheap shots against Joe Hamilton?), I guess the dirty play has turned up at Va. Tech.

Must of been a really dirty play if Beamer felt obliged to apologize for it.
rolleyes.gif

Going all the way back to the days of Michael Irvin and Randall Hill, Miami has always had the biggest trash talking grandstanders. Look at the way Sapp and Shockey act in the NFL. They're both Miami guys. Look at the way Winslow, Jr. acts. While I don't condone VT's cheap shots, it's ridiculous for Miami players to whine. When you show people up year after year, it builds up. I think the players from West Va. and VT this year both seemed like they were just sick of the whole way Miami has chosen to 'deal with winning' year after year. Nobody has handled winning worse than Miami in college football. THEY'RE THE WHOLE REASON THE STUPID CELEBRATION PENALTY STUFF GOT PUT IN!

Miami created the thug football player.

They are right back where they were when they got in so much trouble in the early 90's.

No sympathy from me.

Back