College football coaching carousel

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Liberty keeping the Freeze for more than $4M a year.
How can Liberty afford to pay a HC FB Coach $4MM per year?

Wow!

Someone has to be putting out rigged Financials, all these Programs claim to be barely break-even or operating a slight loss, then they turn around and pay CFB & MBB Coaches like it Monopoly Money.

The inflation on Coaching Salaries is insane.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb

Wow!

Someone has to be putting out rigged Financials, all these Programs claim to be barely break-even or operating a slight loss, then they turn around and pay CFB & MBB Coaches like it Monopoly Money.

It's an arms race.

And we have a peashooter.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like

Wow!

I've heard one theory that big spending on things like coach salary inflation, swimming pools, sound studios, all that crap is done with the goal of operating near break-even. Added to the theory is that this is done in part to be a justification not to pay players ("we're barely breaking even as is, there's no extra money!"). idk if I buy that theory but is interesting concept.

QuadF

Dodd-Like
I've heard one theory that big spending on things like coach salary inflation, swimming pools, sound studios, all that crap is done with the goal of operating near break-even. Added to the theory is that this is done in part to be a justification not to pay players ("we're barely breaking even as is, there's no extra money!"). idk if I buy that theory but is interesting concept.
Football and basketball subsidize all other sports

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
Here's a carousel update from CBS - 14 firings and 5 extensions. It's 12 hours old.have there been others?
The real action should start this weekend as seasons end. Clowns from all over will fall from the sky!

Coacheshotseat is a fun site. Our clown is up to #5 and Babers moved up to #10.
WTF is going on at Miami, Diaz fell out of top ten landing at #16

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller

Wow!

Well, let me tell you something, when your team is having a ton of success recently, they play with stadiums full, and in good bowl games. All of those being financial gains to get good coaches. Something the 404 lacks in.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer