College Football News predicts BYU 31-20

You know, the more I think about it, being the underdog may be the best position to be in at this point. Anything to relieve a little pressure from Ball. But, we'll come out and surprise everyone big time!

Their confidence in BYU is unusual and unexpected. Maybe they think Tech is hurting a lot more than any of us think. Maybe they feel starting a freshman at QB is worth 7-10 points the other way. Hard to figure, but all their writers picked BYU and that surprises me.

Not surprised by the prediction. I think it has to do more with the uncertainty with Tech and the fact that it is going to be a hostile environment filled with unknowns.

I am a big fan of that website and they have always been very fair in regards to their coverage of Tech.

Lets go out and get a tough win on the road!

Win or lose, we drink the booze!
drinking.gif

Damarius - has school started back and if so have you convinced your parents to let you watch the game at BDS and be "sick" on Friday?

looking at the list of picks made by stingtalkers so far, 2bigtechsticles has the closest pick in comparison to CFN prognosticators.

CFN - 31-20 BYU
2BT - 28-17 BYU

hopefully, both will be wrong as far as the W/L is concerned

I knew there was a reason I didn't try to go write
for them when they bought out Pigskinpost...

Morons!

Originally posted by chilidogking:
Damarius - has school started back and if so have you convinced your parents to let you watch the game at BDS and be "sick" on Friday?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Not going to BDS...Watching it at home. I would stay up all night to watch a GT game no question. But, I will be missing 1 and a half days of school to head on down to talahassee and enjoy a great days and a half of fishin and a romping of the criminals.
smile.gif

Back