Collins report card

18in32

Petard Hoister
Yeah I'm just going by what I remember and yeah Wells would be nine for nine when I look back but you can manipulate numbers to make them sound good. Yeah we were 70% in FG's made in 2017 but you know how many that was? 7. We made seven field goals in 2017. That shows you right there the confidence CPJ had in our kicking game.
Seven is also also how many the great Butker made in 2015, when he only made 63.6% of his FG and we were 104th in the country. He hit 61.1% of his FG in 2014. So yeah, not only can you manipulate numbers, you can also manipulate memories. The UGA game and Butker's excellent senior year seem to have confused us all as to what college kicking is like. Anything in the high 60's/low 70's is good for college kickers.

But being in the low 30's is not even vaguely in the same range. Claiming that our FG kicking hasn't deteriorated significantly from CPJ to CGC is really dumb. We've been national laughing-stocks the past two years.

The Jacket

The Coat
I assumed your brightest timeline yet was an undead Heisman scowling from the sidelines and Tweeting Shakespeare quotes and murder threats for fumbling.
Swap Shakespeare for Bret Easton Ellis, and you may be onto something here.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Seven is also also how many the great Butker made in 2015, when he only made 63.6% of his FG and we were 104th in the country. He hit 61.1% of his FG in 2014. So yeah, not only can you manipulate numbers, you can also manipulate memories. The UGA game and Butker's excellent senior year seem to have confused us all as to what college kicking is like. Anything in the high 60's/low 70's is good for college kickers.

But being in the low 30's is not even vaguely in the same range. Claiming that our FG kicking hasn't deteriorated significantly from CPJ to CGC is really dumb. We've been national laughing-stocks the past two years.
Given our well known problems with kicking, I am surprised that we have not attracted a quality walk on or transfer looking for an opportunity.

samsgt02

Dodd-Like
Collins should have a conversation on the importance of getting a great FG kicker with Bobby Bowden.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry

Yeah, but he was also kicking kickoffs good, and I suspect Coach was disproportionately lining him up for long attempts. Not a lot of fourth and three from the redzone fgs like normal teams.

Our current disaster gets even more headdesk when you realize we shanked a bunch of chip shots. Random dudes and girls had a better percentage kicking at halftime for DrPepper gift cards.