Colman Rudolph on 680...

this is pathetic. I figured this is what was going on.

You get these "nerds" running the show and this is what happens.

If we do not take over the reigns it will be years before we recover.

JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!! THIS IS THE END!!! CAN"T BE SUGAR COATED. MOORE IS A BIG COG IN THE PROBLEM!!! CLOD IS EVEN WORSE!!!! GAILEY NOT TO BE BLAMED!!! WHOLESALE DEPARTURES ASSURED!!! TRYOUTS FOR TEAM IN AUGUST!!! DISGUSTING!!!! FINANCIAL RUIN FOR THE AD!!!! WANT MORE GOT IT!!!! NO MORE DIVI FB WITHIN 4YEARS!!!!

I'd fire her if for no other reason than that arrogant quote the other day. I don't want any man-hater preaching to me about magic wands. It's called work your butt off and feel as though you failed when one of em' has to go back home.

As for Braine, I'd suggest he focus in on his predecessors "Total Person Concept", with an added emphasis on the ATHLETIC. He's running an athletic program funded by the live and die of football and he cares not about getting competitive.

We need to stop asking what they did to get fired and start asking "give me one good reason you should not be fired".

"Even if we had Spurrier et al the situation would have happened"...maybe. But we have Gailey which compounds the situation even worse. Put this Braine and Moore stuff aside, and Gailey was still a pitiful coach last year.

The game in Athens was the poorest display of a football game that I can ever remember. Even the Fresno State game ,too....and we HAD all the players and more then.

Blame Braine??? Yes, for hiring Gailey.
mad.gif

Originally posted by GeeTee:
"Even if we had Spurrier et al the situation would have happened"...maybe. But we have Gailey which compounds the situation even worse. Put this Braine and Moore stuff aside, and Gailey was still a pitiful coach last year.

The game in Athens was the poorest display of a football game that I can ever remember. Even the Fresno State game ,too....and we HAD all the players and more then.

Blame Braine??? Yes, for hiring Gailey.
mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GTEE: I agree, I don't think the coaching side last season has anything to do with all of this - this is the other side of the coin and now we have more individuals to worry about as well!!!

Coleman confirmed what most have been saying - that all of them are complicit in this mess - which means we need to fire all three of their asses - at minimum we could run out Braine and Moore and improve this thing overnight.

this doesn't make sense at all.

even if we had spurrier/coughlin/dodd/bear you name it .. this situation would have happened.

this trangresses the x's and o's of football.

just let the fan base know that Tech won't allow football to prosper.

why build a $75 mill addition??

FATHER, IT CAN"T BE DONE OVERNITE!!! THE BOARD OF REGENTS WILL HAVE TO CHANE THE CURRICULUM. THIS WAS PUT ON US BY THE NCAA. THE 80 60 40 or whatever formular along with OUR OWN TIGHTNING. I REPEAT A QUOTE I GAVE EARLIER!! WE TIED OUR OWN HANDS BEHIND OUR BACK NOW THE NCAA HAS PUT A NOOSE AROUND OUR NECK AND PLATFORM IS NEAR TO BEING SPRUNG. LIKE CAROL MOORE SAID THIS CAN"T BE FIXED!!!

That word "accountability" is rearing it's head but no one wants it - ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE.....

I like what Max had to say about - even high school coaches are in on athletes grades and status.

You have to know what those who report to you are doing and their well being - all of them!! Chain of command - you can't take a job and have people under you and NOT be involved!!! I don't care if its players, other coaches, President to the AD, academic advisors to AD and Coaches. If indeed this person Carol has been this way for a long time - our previous coach recognized it and made a stand!

How awful - I'm an truly sad for all of this mess!!!
frown.gif

Back