Comcast

Just how were they supposed to do that? They have been telling people for some time to complain to their cable company and listing who does carry it. If people don’t have it its their fault at this point.

You negotiate with the networks prior to launch using ESPN as leverage. This is like building a $3 million spec house and hoping someone buys it.

You negotiate with the networks prior to launch using ESPN as leverage. This is like building a $3 million spec house and hoping someone buys it.
Please mr expert tell us how they should use ESPN as leverage when Comcast already has a contract to provide ESPN. Disney can’t just tear that up and say no more espn for you.

Please mr expert tell us how they should use ESPN as leverage when Comcast already has a contract to provide ESPN. Disney can’t just tear that up and say no more espn for you.

Are you suggesting that a major supplier has no influence whatsoever with Comcast? It's no guarantee, but the larger point is the league should have done a better job to prevent this disaster. The best team in college football (and Clemson) cannot be seen by the majority of fans.

Are you suggesting that a major supplier has no influence whatsoever with Comcast?
Quite the opposite. They have a lot of influence with Comcast if the channel is desirable. You piss off the viewer and tell them Comcast is to blame.

Which is exactly what they’re doing.

Hahaha, I didn't realize until today that I could literally watch Katu High School vs North Shore High School tonight but not GT Clemson. What a joke. I'm laughing my ass off. I guess at least the dismemberment won't be watched by anybody.

Haha, I get to watch Chapelle in the first half instead of the second.

Back