Commit

Ramblinwreck7

Varsity Lurker
Ty Griffin, a dual threat qb out of mceachern, just committed according to Kelly on Twitter.

Also, according to Carvell, Carl Lawson was on campus today.

So did Griffin take Mitchell's spot, or is that still available if he decides not to go to Wal-Mart land? That's the big question.

Offers from the academies and....

This looks just like I was expecting.

Well not a 5-9 165lb white guy, but he's got the 5-9 165lb white guy's offer list...

Lawson to Tech over AU, Clemson and TN would be pretty incredible

Why would he be at Georgia Tech a week before signing day after already bringing his decision down to three teams? ESPN has not uttered a word about GT on his recruiting page.

ööööing pathetic. This kid should never have a BCS scholly, but he will tale up a slot for 5 years for us. Is Paul Johnson trying to ruin GT? It's completely unacceptable to not have a better backup plan.

ööööing pathetic. This kid should never have a BCS scholly, but he will tale up a slot for 5 years for us. Is Paul Johnson trying to ruin GT?

what is also unacceptable is people making dumbass comment like these

what is also unacceptable is people making dumbass comment like these

We should prostrate ourselves in front of Johnson for delivering such quality. All praises to Johnson, hallowed be his name.

If all we wanted was a backup at the QB spot then guess I can't complain too much about this guy taking Mitchell's spot.

I'd rather another DLineman personally though.

Hope the check clears for the Lawson kid. :biggthumpup:

Why would he be at Georgia Tech a week before signing day after already bringing his decision down to three teams? ESPN has not uttered a word about GT on his recruiting page.

According to Carvell, his dad played here. First I've heard of it.

We should prostrate ourselves in front of Johnson for delivering such quality. All praises to Johnson, hallowed be his name.

i dont believe i said anything of the sort, but "Is Johnson trying to ruin our program?" please stfu

Back