Competitive Drive Initiative Part 2

Quoting from previous posts I've made on this topic:

We keep waiting for big donors like they're some godsend that's going to save the whole damn operation and we öööö on other fans that are millionaires for being frugal with their donations. Do you seriously think that's how these football factories operate? No, they're flush with cash because they get a ton of small donations from tens of thousands of people every year. We have ~170,000 living alumni, 50% of which are millionaires. If that group gave an average of $1,000/yr to the GTAA and everyone of you who isn't a millionaire averaged $100/yr to the Tech Way NIL collective, then we would be a factory ourselves. Instead, we're trying to raise $10 million in buyout money from the same group of 30-ish people that we use to raise money every time we've fired or hired a coach or done any football focused fundraising initiative.

We need more donors, not to lean on the big money guys.

For years, I've seen members of this board complain about "The Hill." Well, the CDI is our way of getting financial support for the GTAA from the GT foundation. Last year was a huge step in the right direction.

I've got an NIL collective subscription and will be donating to CDI2. Join me.

Quoting from previous posts I've made on this topic:

We keep waiting for big donors like they're some godsend that's going to save the whole damn operation and we öööö on other fans that are millionaires for being frugal with their donations. Do you seriously think that's how these football factories operate? No, they're flush with cash because they get a ton of small donations from tens of thousands of people every year. We have ~170,000 living alumni, 50% of which are millionaires. If that group gave an average of $1,000/yr to the GTAA and everyone of you who isn't a millionaire averaged $100/yr to the Tech Way NIL collective, then we would be a factory ourselves. Instead, we're trying to raise $10 million in buyout money from the same group of 30-ish people that we use to raise money every time we've fired or hired a coach or done any football focused fundraising initiative.

We need more donors, not to lean on the big money guys.

For years, I've seen members of this board complain about "The Hill." Well, the CDI is our way of getting financial support for the GTAA from the GT foundation. Last year was a huge step in the right direction.

I've got an NIL collective subscription and will be donating to CDI2. Join me.
100%

Thetechway.com

Give NOW!

I just subscribed. I’m a very frugal person, but I want to reward the student athletes and maintain GT’s competitive level. We can’t compete if we don’t all chip in a little bit. I plan to donate to the competitive drive initiative as well.

Oops my reply was supposed to be in the Tech Way group. But I ended up making the A-T gift as well.

Back