Congrats to Temple

We enter this game with a tremendous advantage--our coaching staff knows every Temple player's strengths and weaknesses. You don't get that very often. Don't blow it.

I hope you are right, because knowing the TO playbook didn’t help us on Saturday.

One "sportswriter" actually brought up the Maryland loss as an example of the ACC's bad weekend even though Maryland hasn't been in the ACC for over 5 years now.

If we don’t beat Temple, don’t see many more chances for a win.
You didn't watch a lot of the games I watched this weekend then. Miami isn't all that great. Virginia pulled out a big one to come from behind and beat Old Dominion but they're no world beaters by any stretch and Virginia Tech isn't great either.

The big IF for us is whether or not we can get some OL healthy and then get them playing worth a damn. IF that happens, then this team will look totally different and games versus those teams I mentioned are definitely winnable.

Way this season unfolding watch we beat them.

This. After watching GT the first 3 games I have no idea how this one plays out. We could come out of this bye week looking like a real offense; or it could be more of the Keystone cop show. While I hope our defense continues to play well, it is the style of defense Temple is used to practicing against.

You didn't watch a lot of the games I watched this weekend then. Miami isn't all that great. Virginia pulled out a big one to come from behind and beat Old Dominion but they're no world beaters by any stretch and Virginia Tech isn't great either.

The big IF for us is whether or not we can get some OL healthy and then get them playing worth a damn. IF that happens, then this team will look totally different and games versus those teams I mentioned are definitely winnable.
Yep. We look like öööö, but the Coastal is not good. I wouldn't be surprised to see us beat any of them, honestly.

Back