Congratulations STINGTALK!

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Over 1,000 members! Beestorm and GTfan do a great job here and I want to thank you personally for allowing us this forum!
blue.gif
drinking.gif

Stingtalk is being recognized around the area and country as THE BOARD for GT sports. CONGRATULATIONS!

PS: Posted in the Football Forum because I WANTED TO MAKE SURE everyone saw this!

Thanks, Beestorm and I are very pleased with the board participation.

The size has changed the feel of the board somewhat and I think we are experiencing some growing pains although hopefully a win tonight will solve many of our problems.

Kudos to you guys for a GREAT
fan's website!!

"It's Great To BEE A Yellow Jacket!!

Thanks to you Mr, Stingtalk administrators, we have a forum worthy of Tech sports talk! We salute you
budbot.gif
Mr. Stingtalk administrators
drinking.gif

This board is so much easier, faster, and asthetic that any other GT board.

Thanks.

Stingtalk mods, you guys suck.
shocked.gif

Just bringing you back down to earth
pat.gif

Thanks for Stingtalk.

Don't get too post much, but I do still read a lot- and this site's format is still the fastest and most efficient to get around. And besides you have the best prediction contest going and here's to the start of another year- Thanks!

I find this board easy to navigate. I think it is here to stay. Thanks GTFAn & BeeStorm.

Father Time

This is the best board anywhere. All you have to do to prove that is visit any of the others in the War Room. They should model after this one.

I love you man!!!! If we could only get a spell checker this place would be perfect.
wink.gif

But in the proverbial words of Skip Carey, "Ernie, do you know what is wrong with that blonde?"....."No, what?,"

"Absolutely Nothing"

Keep up the great work!!!!

Originally posted by General Wood:
But in the proverbial words of Skip Carey, "Ernie, do you know what is wrong with that blonde?"....."No, what?,"

"Absolutely Nothing"
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think he said the same thing about Mark DeRosa's wife.

Also, I'd like to express my thanks for allowing me to have a GT message board where I can post.
Keep up the good work.

Back