Congratulations to Coach Johnson and His Staff

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
Great season. Great recruiting class. Great future for Tech football.

Tech does it, Tech does it right, and Tech wins doing it.

I would not trade Coach Johnson for any other coach in America. He has a great system, and now he's getting quality depth to run it.

It hasn't been like this since Coach Dodd was here. I am just so thankful that my Daddy brought me up to be a Yellow Jacket.

Like the buttons people wore when Coach Dodd was here said, "I Like Tech."

In seven years, Georgia will be looking for another Theron Sapp.

Give 'um Hell, Tech! To Hell With Georgia!

I'd say he's a keeper, but some do not like his style.

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79923

MiU0sTg.gif

Holy öööö, DCSS was the first to reply in both threads :turbonoes:

Who knew Stingtalk was part of the Illuminati

Frequently over the last few months, I've recalled the elderly Tech employee/fan who died last year, whose obituary included the comment that his greatest desire was to see CPJ fired. If he had the chance to enjoy one more season, maybe his final wish would have been different.

Frequently over the last few months, I've recalled the elderly Tech employee/fan who died last year, whose obituary included the comment that his greatest desire was to see CPJ fired. If he had the chance to enjoy one more season, maybe his final wish would have been different.
Dude probably feels like a real bitch in the afterlife right now.

Now would be the time for CF to just step up and say "I was wrong"

CF's two favorite things about Tech football are the guy who hasn't called a game in 20 years and the guy who hasn't coached the team in 50 years.

But I'm glad he's happy.

Was it after the UGA game where the first thing he sad after was I love Justin Thomas.

I think it was after the VT game. But I wouldn't be surprised if he said a similar thing after UGAg.

I think it was after the VT game. But I wouldn't be surprised if he said a similar thing after UGAg.

I know for a fact it was after the UGA game because I've seen it about 25 times. He might've said it after the VT game though too.

I know for a fact it was after the UGA game because I've seen it about 25 times. He might've said it after the VT game though too.

Anyone think it's creepy that a grown almost 60 year old man is repeatedly telling a 20 year old dude that he loves them?

CF's two favorite things about Tech football are the guy who hasn't called a game in 20 years and the guy who hasn't coached the team in 50 years.

But I'm glad he's happy.

In 30 years, the younger guys will be using the handle, GaudinForever, and reminiscing about CPJ.

Congrats to all the Coaches, Looks like they got what they wanted and what fit for their needs. Schedule is tough next year but looking forward to watching them.

Back