Cotton, Camping, Peach, Fiesta - "So long, losers!" Edition

Lebron sent Beats headphones to the Ohio State players? If that was GT, we’d gave to vacate the season, pay a fine. and be put on probation for 5 years.
Bruh, Its not cheating if you don't admit it was cheating. Just give a pair to like a trainer or regular student or something, then its not special treatment for athletes.

Damn this is a fun game. Hope we can get into something like this some day soon.

OSU WR could have put his shoulder down for the 1st but instead steps OOB 4 yards short. :lol2:

Are we cheering for Clemson?

I didn’t think I would be but I keep finding myself pulling for them. I’ll for sure be cheering for whoever wins this game against LSU tho.

Interesting not going for 2 there. You’re aggressive enough to throw 20 yards down the field on 4th and 2 but then kick the XP to go up 2 with 11 mins to play? In a game that’s turned into a defensive battle? Think you gotta roll the dice.

I want Fields to win MVP of the championship game while continuing to öööö on the mutts

Whoever wins this game is gonna get destroyed by LSU. Both sides’ players are dropping like flies.

Back