Countdown to F$U

Rulesette is going to represent the family. She’s heading to London tonight to see Trailer Swift tomorrow and on to Dublin Thursday. A week on the mainland to follow.

5days.jpg

We gonna get a big dose of SECCCCC BAYYYBEEEE in the pregame with a small segment called "BTW, GT playing FSU today"

I bet you a dollar to a donut you get SEC talked every single hour of coverage. ESPN has too much riding on the SEC to allow the ACC to get all the attention
Have you watched Gameday before? They'll be talking about all college football, and the SEC is the best and deepest conference, so yeah of course they'll talk about them during each hour. This isn't a show that's exclusively a GT-FSU pregame, nor should it be. It's the first Gameday of the season.

Have you watched Gameday before? They'll be talking about all college football, and the SEC is the best and deepest conference, so yeah of course they'll talk about them during each hour. This isn't a show that's exclusively a GT-FSU pregame, nor should it be. It's the first Gameday of the season.
they'll probably talk about how FSU should join the SEC

Is it that damn cold over there?.
Temperature-wise, no. but wind-chill and rain included, it has been FRIGID. Went whale-watching yesterday, and I have never been so cold in my life.....and we never even saw a damn whale. It snowed on the mountain-tops yesterday....first August snow in years, we were told. Needless to say, I was not prepared for such frigid conditions. It was only a last minute decision of mine to take my toboggan hat and sweatshirt. I would be a human iceberg if I had not packed them.

Temperature-wise, no. but wind-chill and rain included, it has been FRIGID. Went whale-watching yesterday, and I have never been so cold in my life.....and we never even saw a damn whale. It snowed on the mountain-tops yesterday....first August snow in years, we were told. Needless to say, I was not prepared for such frigid conditions. It was only a last minute decision of mine to take my toboggan hat and sweatshirt. I would be a human iceberg if I had not packed them.
Just to be clear, you're currently in Iceland, not Dublin?

CSB time: Two of my uncles were stationed on Iceland during WW2, guarding a weather station. Said the duty was great - nobody shooting at them, though the locals, who had aligned themselves with the Germans, weren't very friendly. One of those uncles got called back to active duty for the Korean War. He was at the Chosin. He made it out. He never talked about it.

a pic of JT shushing the Georgia crowd after Qua's leap would be awesome too.
Wondering who 4 and 3 will be. Got some choices for 2 and 1. 4 and 3 might be a little tougher, though I think either some Jamal Golden or Dontae Smith could fit the bill for 4.

Fricking climate change.

CSB time: Two of my uncles were stationed on Iceland during WW2, guarding a weather station. Said the duty was great - nobody shooting at them, though the locals, who had aligned themselves with the Germans, weren't very friendly. One of those uncles got called back to active duty for the Korean War. He was at the Chosin. He made it out. He never talked about it.

a pic of JT shushing the Georgia crowd after Qua's leap would be awesome too.
Wondering who 4 and 3 will be. Got some choices for 2 and 1. 4 and 3 might be a little tougher, though I think either some Jamal Golden or Dontae Smith could fit the bill for 4.
Friday should be a big day for this thread.

Back