CPJ made the top 20......

I'm amazed that Mack Brown isn't higher on the list. Richt will be there next season too.

I'm amazed that Mack Brown isn't higher on the list. Richt will be there next season too.

Wishful thinking. Besides Goof and Donnan, the mutts actually don't melt on their HC so easy. I wish Richt was their problem, but he isn't.

And by mutts I mean the donors and AD. Not radio call in ass hats.

Despite the bad start, they were playing for the Big 12 championship against Baylor on Saturday. The two OOC losses were bad, but they went 7-2 in the conference...

Arkansas just finally got success under Petrino and is probably upset they can't replicate.

can't go from spread wide personnel to power running overnight and have success. If arkansas is committed Brett's style is exactly what LSU and Bama do, but it takes time...

I don't think a ton of those guys are getting fired this year. We'll start seeing some moves this week, but that reads more like a list to start next season for the most part.

I think that is what it is suppose to be actually.

Back