CPJ Press Conference Stream?

Somebody asked how he was going to satisfy his competitive instincts in retirement. He said "I'm gonna "rassle" you when we're finished here". I presume he was talking to Quinlan. lol

Somebody asked how he was going to satisfy his competitive instincts in retirement. He said "I'm gonna "rassle" you when we're finished here". I presume he was talking to Quinlan. lol

That was Ken...the AJC reporter

PJ stealing a line from Erk, who was asked if he thought he was too old to coach a program like Georgia when he turned down the Georgia job.
"Am I too old? Do you wanna fight?"

was watching on ajc.com before I kept getting interrupted in my office by my staff and my boss.
Priorities, people, priorities.

Is it just me or does TStan really good at the idea or "Smartest guy in the room acting like the dumbest" ?

TS is one of those people (and I used to work for one so I know them well) that NEVER tells you what they are really thinking. They only tell you what they want you to think.

TS is one of those people (and I used to work for one so I know them well) that NEVER tells you what they are really thinking. They only tell you what they want you to think.
agreed.
My grammar in my last comment also showed that I was the dumbest guy on the board. This coaching change is killing my work production.

We need an innovator on the GTAthletics technical/multimedia team. Can't even post the entire conference on FB right after it concludes.

Back