CPJ Radio Show

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Naturally, my Savannah affiliate is playing the Georgia Southern "Willie Fritz" show.

Who's got a link?

Naturally, my Savannah affiliate is playing the Georgia Southern "Willie Fritz" show.

Who's got a link?

Was hoping to listen a little on my way to sand gnats game. And instead got the coach who sounds like he just gargled glass. Nothing against Fritz, who I am told by mutual acquaintances is a good dude - but he's a vocal Shetland pony

I just noticed a notification on my phone that the show is streaming live on the GT GameDay app. So if you've got that on your phone, you might give it a try in the future.

JRjr

Not really much to summarize. We have to go play the game and see how everybody does. Hopefully, JT will pick up where he left off at the Orange Bowl, and the defense will show improvement at making stops on 3rd down. A lot of freshman will get a chance to play. Brandon still doesn't have a girlfriend, but he's 1-1 against Joe Hamilton playing 1 on 1 basketball. CPJ paired with Wes Durham and won a golf tournament this summer.

It will probably show up here soon:

http://gtathletics.libsyn.com/

Talked about the b back. Said he has really not ever been worried about the position. The position will get 1,000 yards. He said Skov is the bull, will run you over. He said Marshall is the explosive guy, that makes one cut and goes. He said Marshall reminds him somewhat of Jon Dwyer. He said Marcus Allen does a little bit of both (run you over vs. run past you). He said Skov is as fast as Allen.

Last edited:
Said that the linebackers don't have much game experience, outside of PJ and Macordes. He likes what he sees from the young guys, but it's only practice. He said we will run two linebackers more often than not, in the nickel.

He said not to read too much into the number of freshmen on the two deep. Some may not play. Some may have to play because they are in a position of need.

Talked about the b back. Said he has really not ever been worried about the position. The position will get 1,000 yards. He said Skov is the bull, will run you over. He said Marshall is the explosive guy, that makes one cut and goes. He said Marshall reminds him somewhat of Jon Dwyer. He said Marcus Allen does a little bit of both (run you over vs. run past you). He said Skov is as fast as Allen.

We need corndog and diseqc to come and tell CPJ not to compare Marshall to Dwyer and that he's getting ahead of himself. If he could fluff DeShawn Watson a bit that'd be good, too.

We need corndog and diseqc to come and tell CPJ not to compare Marshall to Dwyer and that he's getting ahead of himself. If he could fluff DeShawn Watson a bit that'd be good, too.

salt.jpg

Also mentioned how the freshmen were doing a really good job of hanging on to the ball. He knocked on wood before he said this but claimed it "hasn't been an issue".

PJ just salivates at the chance to bust on Brandon.

Gaudin warned Tech fans to get in early given traffic and parking chaos. Paul asked "what time do the lots open", and Gaudin said "5:00". And PJ quickly said something to the effect of... "well it's going to be pretty tough to get there early then isn't it?"

I thought that was pretty funny. We have a game at 7:30 and somehow they want to get 50,000 people into a campus during rush hour, parked, tailgating, and then in their seats in 2.5 hours!? They're smoking crack...

Back