CPJ Record

Despite the talent gap according to the experts, we have only looked overmatched twice in 9 years against the mongrels.
With just a few more breaks, CPJ could be 5-4 or 6-3 against them. I guess it goes both ways because he could also be 0-9.

I think CPJ has done a good job of proving that he's the right leader. Last year was the first one to really make me doubt it, but the performance we had this year after losing nearly our entire OL and key guys on defense proved a lot.

You guys realize that we are the only DI school with three one-hundred win coaches.
Sadly this stat has not been true for a number of years. The proliferation of games has somewhat cheapened the significance of the 100 win coach.

I was just thinking about this. After years of OOC failures, we're a part of the ACC turning things around the last 3/4 years.

ACC now 10-2 against SEC on rivalry weekend in the last 3 seasons. We will see what the post-Justin Thomas era holds, but that is a great stat.

[QUOTE="olgoldandwhite, post: 1886628, member: 1526"I have endured the Carson, Fulcher, Rodgers L@!#$, etc years.[/QUOTE]

Don't mention that name. He took over my freshman year, didn't see a winning season till I was a senior...

Despite the talent gap according to the experts, we have only looked overmatched twice in 9 years against the mongrels.
With just a few more breaks, CPJ could be 5-4 or 6-3 against them. I guess it goes both ways because he could also be 0-9.
So we had 7 winnable games. If we call them 50-50, we should have won 3.5.

We won 3, so it looks like things are working out statistically just about how you expect.

Let's have more of these 50-50 games and we will be all right!

But I will take Kirby destroying their program to give us some huge wins.

It's a thing of beauty when the opposition starts clapping their hands for just a five yard rush.

If the Institute would help on the academic side, he might could get some of those big uglies like Clemson and the big boys have. I've always said, if we had Clemson's front four, we would win 10 games every year.

Kudos to Johnson. I'm also glad Justin was able to beat UGA his senior year. it's now time to beat UGA at home!!

Back