CPJ Responds to Tweet By Senior Bowl Exec Dir.

18in32

Petard Hoister

Click on the date stamp for the full exchange. Nagy is butthurt over his perception of a lack of access under CPJ.
Wait a minute... has CPJ actually been the guy posting on his Twitter account all these years? I just assumed it was some associate SID. I'm shocked CPJ is interested in Tweeting.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
We just hired away a coach from Alabama, and an important addition to our program from freaking Auburn.

Has that EVER happened?

And some are more concerned with CPJs feelings, and some even disrespecting one of the greatest A-A players GT has ever had because of it.

Folks better start realizing why & where some of our money is coming from, and what a crap show 2019 would have been with the same coaches and systems (in addition to bowl game performance) in place.

I am thankful CPJ made such a classy and considerate exit to the benefit of GT.

But some best realize what was about to happen in 2019. Just replay the bowl game.

And TQM would have not been responsible.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
To Hell with Jim Nagy& anyone that supports him against a former GT coach. In fact never heard of the guy until this thread.
This is probably why he felt unwelcome. CPJ didn’t suffer assholes who slapped the NFL scout or combine label on themselves and demanded red carpet treatment. It’s no secret CPJ was not going to be too accomodating to NFL efforts. This is also reflected by our graduation rates and SA’s we’ve been able to attract. I think he was a little too “hands off” in this aspect and it hurt us in recruiting, but it wasn’t program destroying.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
How dare he talk bad about our below .500 coach the past 3 years.
By what metric are we below .500 for the past 3 years? Not in conference. Not overall. FBS maybe?

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
upload_2019-1-10_19-13-25.jpeg
We just hired away a coach from Alabama, and an important addition to our program from freaking Auburn.

Has that EVER happened?

And some are more concerned with CPJs feelings, and some even disrespecting one of the greatest A-A players GT has ever had because of it.

Folks better start realizing why & where some of our money is coming from, and what a crap show 2019 would have been with the same coaches and systems (in addition to bowl game performance) in place.

I am thankful CPJ made such a classy and considerate exit to the benefit of GT.

But some best realize what was about to happen in 2019. Just replay the bowl game.

And TQM would have not been responsible.
Ok dad