CPJ was right!!!!

Yeah, next year will be "the SEC is back"

I don't even hate the SEC. I hate ESPN for ruining the "College Gameday" experience. It used to be fun. I am SO GLAD we are witnessing a national backlash against their agenda. It's been over the top. Now it just needs to be over.

I don't even hate the SEC. I hate ESPN for ruining the "College Gameday" experience. It used to be fun. I am SO GLAD we are witnessing a national backlash against their agenda. It's been over the top. Now it just needs to be over.

except the sec bias is actually working in their favor. sec fans love it, the rest of the country hates it so everybody still watches to bask or to complain. 9 million people watched our freaking game on espn. I would be willing to bet that most of those people hate the sec and wanted to see it burn.

except the sec bias is actually working in their favor. sec fans love it, the rest of the country hates it so everybody still watches to bask or to complain. 9 million people watched our freaking game on espn. I would be willing to bet that most of those people hate the sec and wanted to see it burn.

That's true. But...

Ah öööö, it's just simply true.

As long as he isn't playing BYU or MTSU. amirite?

cuban_medium.gif

Back