Crayon shortage

259/260 in the country.
Uga prefers to use APR because it’s not as bad, but they’re still pretty awful.
The argument of “well they all go pro early” is cute, except Bama is consistently very good at this metric (#2 in SEC).

Not gonna lie. As a proud Tech alumnus I'd gladly trade graduation numbers for a few Natties. I know I'm a terrible person, but the ones who want to go to class and graduate will do so.

for the love of Dodd this won’t end. No öööö we’d take natties, but we don’t have them and we can make fun of uga for this for a minute. DOES NO ONE ENJOY ööööTING ON uga ANYMORE???
Now grab your crayon and get back to work

for the love of Dodd this won’t end. No öööö we’d take natties, but we don’t have them and we can make fun of uga for this for a minute. DOES NO ONE ENJOY ööööTING ON uga ANYMORE???

God dammit I want a Natty!

So when all you have to learn is, ' would you like fries with that?' how the hell can you fail?

Oops it is Athens Senior High School. So now after playing D1 football for 6 years and not going to the Pro, what the hell you gonna do in life?

Lack of Institutional Control

Couldn't read the article because of paywall but if the graduation stats don't account for the dozens of UGA players who jump to the league then it's kind of a useless stat. UGA puts dozens into the NFL each year and it would explain why they are at the bottom of graduation list. Only out of personal pride/goals would you finish your degree once you already have enough money for a lifetime.

Couldn't read the article because of paywall but if the graduation stats don't account for the dozens of UGA players who jump to the league then it's kind of a useless stat. UGA puts dozens into the NFL each year and it would explain why they are at the bottom of graduation list. Only out of personal pride/goals would you finish your degree once you already have enough money for a lifetime.
So does Alabama and they are #2 in SEC football graduation rate.

If you aren’t smart enough to know how to read a paywalled article then you probably aren’t qualified to weigh in on this subject.

I linked the workaround to the paywall in the second post but also provided you with a response to your “point” since I anticipated the uga defense mob’s response. Explain Bama.

I'm a like minded individual, so continue the good work.

I made a comment about this to someone and he tried to argue PE is a difficult major. His argument: “I took baseball and had to read the entire rule book.” Then he said, “did you know that if you use your hat to catch a ball it’s a three base error?”

No, I didn’t know that because in college I studied solving the partial differential equations that govern the wave functions of a quantum mechanical system. But, yeah, baseball rules sound hard.

Back