Criminoles vs. Blue Devils

What is going on with FSU

I think they came in expecting less competition than they got. Duke's defense is playing well with their pressure and their secondary is stout. FSU will need to go to the run for awhile to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the color-on-color.

Anyone who thought F$U was going to run away with this one forgot the Jimbo factor.

FSU will be fine. FSU only led 3-0 against UF after the first quarter earlier in the season. They'll wake up eventually.

They haven't shown his god awful finger yet? Have they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Firstrowsports feed is BBC sports. I know that it's an ungodly hour over there, but you'd think there would be more interest in something other than this college football game.

So much for the Blue Devils. Now for 3 hours of praising Winston as greatest QB since Vince Young.

Why are y'all crying about FSU and rooting against them? I for one enjoy the number one team in college football being in our conference instead of the usual ACC crapfest of the last few years.

And the dam has sprung a major leak......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why are y'all crying about FSU and rooting against them? I for one enjoy the number one team in college football being in our conference instead of the usual ACC crapfest of the last few years.

its kinda cool, but i hate cheering for teams just because they are in a certain conference. I will only cheer for fsu because they marginally help out tech if they win, that and I hate ohio state(if they play them)

I believe the sleeping giant has awakened......and tOSU defense is horrible. MSU 17 tOSU 0

Back