Crowton's Comments...

tommie

Varsity Lurker
Re: Crowton\'s Comments...

Well atleast coach Crowton see's a better picture of our football team then some fans.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Thanks heaps 1147, Iam a Gailey supporter 100%, but do wish that even if he does not have the personal proclivity to write and keep the fans informed (as do ByU's coach and many others) that he would recognize this missing essential in his coaching style and hire a "ghost-writer" or someone to pump emotion and information to the fans. This is (to me) the most glaring defiencency in coach Gailey.
(just my 1.3 cents worth)

Originally posted by techsamillion:
Thanks heaps 1147, Iam a Gailey supporter 100%, but do wish that even if he does not have the personality proclivity to write and keep the fans informed (as do ByU's coach and many others) that he would recognize this missing essential in his coaching style and hire a "ghost-writer" or someone to pump emotion and information to the fans. This is (to me) the most glaring defiencency in coach Gailey.
(just my 1.3 cents worth)
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">www.coachgailey.com

Thanks ylojk8, not only in this instance but many others in which you stand against various and sundry agitators and detrators. You do an excellent job.
I am familiar with the web sight.....just wish that he would have someone help him with more personable language, fire, and "pump" material. It can be done. I love the man, but he, like me, is on the surface (most of the time) rather bland. If he would accept this and get a "rah-rah" type to help him, I believe many would feel a lot more refreshed after reading Gailey.com and would delve in hope. I love his fire when he gets fired up; but there is a stoking point that I wish was lower....since this will not be the case: recognize and adapt.

One thing that Crowton said that I think I'll post for those of you that don't read the entire article has to do with the team's shortcomings last year. Crowton said, <font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">To me, not going to a bowl game is unacceptable. There were a lot of factors that came in to play with last year. Some of it, I take responsibility for, but we had to battle some key injuries, some youth, and inexperience.

Sounds like us battling the injuries. I think if we don't have too many injuries, we can make it 7 staright appearances in the postseason.

Back