CU has improved dramatically in a

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
year whereas we stay the same. Tommy B. was concerned about his job last offseason so he busts his butt recruiting and coaching AND HIRING/KEEPING TOP NOTCH ASSTS!! It seems nothing ever changes with this fb team....Chan is Chan, I reckon. We will always suffer at least ONE BLOWOUT EVERY YEAR and will go to less than mediocre bowl, at best.

I would not be so pessimistic if I had any confidence in CG at all.

Thanks for Chimming in with you 2 cents worth Captain Positive. I'm surprised someone with your attitude hasn't been a part of a murder/suicide, yet.

It was one game against a very good team. In case you didn't see them, Clemson really should have beaten us the past 2 years. Last year they had 3 fumbles and their kicker missed 2 field goals and the year before their long snapper snapped it into the ground with like 20 secs left to cap off a 3 touchdowns in five minutes stretch for Tech.

Chan has done great this year and you have no business condemning him after one bad game. That is such a douchbag thing to do. Chan sure as hell had nothing to do with the 50 yard touchdowns Tech kept giving up. The only coach that could shoulder that balme is our all-world DC.

You are a classless bastard!

bizzybee said:
year whereas we stay the same. Tommy B. was concerned about his job last offseason so he busts his butt recruiting and coaching AND HIRING/KEEPING TOP NOTCH ASSTS!! It seems nothing ever changes with this fb team....Chan is Chan, I reckon. We will always suffer at least ONE BLOWOUT EVERY YEAR and will go to less than mediocre bowl, at best.

stupid post award.

We win the Miami game and we go to the ACC Championship. Move on.

Funny to me how when the offense does well people say it was a great move to have Nix as OC....when the defense does well it was all Tenuta....but when both implode it was all CG's fault.

Just be a good fan and focus on Miami...that is the game the really matters most.

I love how when the defense has a bad game, the Gailey supporters are always quick to jump on Tenuta, but never blame Gailey for anything wrong.

Is it because deep down, they know that Tenuta enjoys broad enough support that he can withstand a few across-the-board criticisms from time to time. But Gailey's support is SO tenuous, that his supporters feel the need to constantly, constantly prop him up, no matter how bad the performance?

Bunger Henry, Long Time No See. Hiding when we're winning and reappearing when we get our 5 game winning streak snapped is no way to gather any respect. That is such a Weasel thing to do.

When we beat Miami next week, I fully expect you to go back into hiding...Where you should stay, because no one values your opinion.

Here come these douchebags from Buzzoff again. Tonight must have been a good night for you guys Bunger & Bizzy, GT gets blown out.
Where were you guys after we beat VPI? You guys are just miserable bastards who will never like CCG and Staff.
Forget about our first-class recruiting class, forget about our top 25 ranking, you just hate CCG and love to see Tech embarassed so you can further your "CanChan" crusade.
You are very,very sad individuals.

JoeCakeEater said:
Bunger Henry, Long Time No See. Hiding when we're winning and reappearing when we get our 5 game winning streak snapped is no way to gather any respect. That is such a Weasel thing to do.

When we beat Miami next week, I fully expect you to go back into hiding...Where you should stay, because no one values your opinion.

I didn't hear or see anything...did you JCE? I thought I smelled a butthole...but I did not see anything?? ;)

James Davis was injured for the game last year. Then I kinda just brushed it off, but now I doubt we would have beat Clemson with him in there. Not to mention that CJ Spiller was still in high school.

Clemson just dominated both lines today, especially their DL against our OL. They also had maybe the biggest home field advantage in a long time. I mean, when exactly was the last time Clemson was playing to be in the top 10?

Bunger Henry said:
I love how when the defense has a bad game, the Gailey supporters are always quick to jump on Tenuta, but never blame Gailey for anything wrong.

Is it because deep down, they know that Tenuta enjoys broad enough support that he can withstand a few across-the-board criticisms from time to time. But Gailey's support is SO tenuous, that his supporters feel the need to constantly, constantly prop him up, no matter how bad the performance?

And I love it when we win, and the Buzzoffers think its only because of Tenuta, like our offense hasn't put up any points this season or something. They just sit there, waiting for Gailey to mess up in some way so they can jump all over him and dance.

I'm pretty sure plenty of Chan supporters out there realize that this is just as much his fault as it is Tenuta's. We didn't play well in any facet of the game. You're just too much of an idiot to care what anyone else is saying. As much as we stereotype you Buzzoffers, from reading your board, you guys might even be worse about it.

I especially liked how after 5 wins, some of you almost started to seem like you support Chan. You were giving him more and more lee-way. What's that called? Oh right, bandwagon fans. Jump ship now and go back to your sorry-ass world, you don't belong here.

We didn't play well in any facet of the game.

Well, the punting team did a pretty awesome job tonight.

Can't really think of a whole lot past that though...

Run For Cover! We're 3-1 In The Acc And Still In Control Of Our Own Destiny! God Himself Is Ending Us! Chan Gailey What Hast Thou Wrought!

bizzybee said:

What BBuzzoff scum.:thread:

Fellas, I agree that there's cause for worry here, but some are ready to throw this season out the window. Remember, we're still in the LEAD!!! We lead our division!!! You don't go to a mediocre bowl after playing in your conference championship, and you definitely don't go to a "less than mediocre bowl."

I've never been a huge Chan fan, but that doesn't mean I hop off the band-wagon every time we suffer a loss.

And, yeah.... the punting game was great.

So who was trashing Tenuta? It's funny how some people make up a position to argue against.

Back