Curtis Ryans in the portal

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Damn, he had a ton of potential. I wonder if GT academics just isn't for him.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Ironic how we’ve had like 10 DL exit the program early, yet I think we will be much better on the DL next year

ComputerNut62

Varsity Lurker
Ryans and Dominick were two of my favorite young DEs. We have several promising players both in the near term and far so we should be fine At DE.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
He was great against FSU, but I struggle to call that stat line productive. He was a good contributor. If he finds a way to get his second half production vs FSU to carry over to teams with competent OL, he'll have a future in the NFL.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I don’t recall hearing his name much during games but I also listen with the tv muted.
I think he really had one good stats game (FSU) out of the 12+ he played. Of course, he is a young player, not a senior

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Someone help me is this bad?
This is good because we have too much depth at DL, probably the type player we need to process out of the system to move the program up. Looks like he only played in 8 games last year with very few stats to show for his red-shirt sophomore year. I wish him the best wherever he lands.

Last edited:

johncu

Dodd-Like
We’ll be fine. We just brought in a ton of depth at that position, so I was fully expecting someone to move on.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
I liked him. He had the length we want and appeared to be trending up. I would rather him not have left. iiwii