Cutting the Cord

Best Streaming TV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. Thats the one miss to all of these except higher priced plans. Youtube and hulu are only 50 and 45 bucks. If i go to a streaming service that carries nfl u basically are close to normal satellite or cable pricing when u add that into everything else. Still better. But costs more

I'd argue its still a better value considering the on demand, versatility and DVR capabilities offered by the streaming services. Not to mention a month to month contract.

I had Hulu live and switched to You Tube TV. IMO its really not even close. You Tube TV is so much better. Hulu’s interface is terrible. The cloud/ DVR on YTTV blows Hulu away even if you upgrade Hulu. Picture quality, reliability is better as well.

I'd argue its still a better value considering the on demand, versatility and DVR capabilities offered by the streaming services. Not to mention a month to month contract.

yeah no arguing that, vue is still better than traditional methods, my point was hulu and utube just cheaper but don't offer nfl. BTW I am hulu...so again no argument from me

I had Hulu live and switched to You Tube TV. IMO its really not even close. You Tube TV is so much better. Hulu’s interface is terrible. The cloud/ DVR on YTTV blows Hulu away even if you upgrade Hulu. Picture quality, reliability is better as well.

ah this is great to know. So I did hulu originally because utube didn't work on firestick due to a pissing match. Now that has been remedied I may switch!!! The channel lineup is the same basically, but utube DVR is free and hulu for unlimited you have to pay, putting hulu 5 bucks more in the end.

hulu does give more access to stored content though...so I find never needing to DVR as a result

I don't want to get too off topic, but question about streaming service. Right now my internet speed is pretty bad (~30mbps) and often my picture will get grainy/fuzzy. I am going to upgrade to faster service - will that fix the reliability or does it still happen as a side effect to streaming TV?

I don't want to get too off topic, but question about streaming service. Right now my internet speed is pretty bad (~30mbps) and often my picture will get grainy/fuzzy. I am going to upgrade to faster service - will that fix the reliability or does it still happen as a side effect to streaming TV?

If you have a 100 Mbps connection you will never have an issue.

It’s most likely related to your hardware. Your modem or router may not have enough channels to handle the bandwidth from all your devices.

Anyone know which vue package will include ACCN? I just went to add it and couldn't find it

Can confirm ACCN is now showing up on PSVue with the “Core” package.

Attachments

• 0F6278C6-B909-4293-BC72-2376C6E435A1.jpeg
    0F6278C6-B909-4293-BC72-2376C6E435A1.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 23
Back