D-Bo = Dez White (if he stays)???

BEESerk

Flats Noob
For some reason I just keep thinking DBo has the build and skills to be another Dez type receiver...

1)Not blazing fast, but enough speed to hold separation.

2)Lots of strength to get the separation in the first place.

3)Height to go up and pull the ball down.

anyone else see the same potnential?

I see the potential as a good possession receiver. I also think he could do well at line backer.

Father Time

BEEserk,

Having seen DeBo taking snaps at receiver, I think that you are right on that he would be very compelling for the NFL at receiver.

But honestly, Bilbo looks like he is a much more natural receiver than Dez ever was. Dez did not good natural catching ability - the ball always came to him. Bilbo shows great natural receivers instincts.

Dez made himself an excellent receiver with his work ethic - he ran very good patterns, once he understood and practiced them.

But honestly, IMO, while Demarious soes not posses the straight-ahead speed of a Dez White, he is stronger, more athletic, and more of a natural receiver. If he works hard at it, he could surpass all #22 ever did here.

of course he has to stay on campus first, and that's a tough decision for him.

All in one idiots opinion, of course!

T,

we are exactly on the same page with regards to Dez and DBo.

Dez was a "rough" gem who was still being polished when he left early. I think scouts saw how much he had improved, his "coachability", and physical tools. That is why made it to the NFL and is really turning into a quality receiver at that level.

You are dead on, that Dez didn't have the best natural ability at that position, but some things *can* be coached if you are willing to work at it.

It is an interesting thing to ponder, for sure.

Originally posted by BEESerk:
For some reason I just keep thinking DBo has the build and skills to be another Dez type receiver...

1)Not blazing fast, but enough speed to hold separation.

2)Lots of strength to get the separation in the first place.

3)Height to go up and pull the ball down.

anyone else see the same potnential?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">-----------------------------------------------

I completely agree.......Plus, if he stays at Tech, I guarentee he will see lots of action this year - probably in multiple roles...he might even become a good/great receiver over the next 3 years.

Because of our lack of depth at WR, and whatever else he may play --&gt; I would think that Tech offers him the best option to play, and play at a position that favors his ability to go pro.....

Plus, if he stays, he will PLAY THIS YEAR !

I hope he can deal with his pride or whatever and make a non-emotional, rational decision.

Back