D-Line

SloMotion

Varsity Lurker
Wasn't this a weakness? Weren't this little fellas supposed to get blown off the ball every play? I guess not this D-line has been amazing in 2 games, the great speed has been much more of a + than the lack of size a -, Wilkinson and Henderson have been phenomenal, the linebackers have been amazing Fox looks like an all american and Smith looks all acc as of now, the sefeties were great on the run too, hopefully they sure up the passing game that BYU exploited for florida state and have their helmets on tight when they lay the wood to Greg Jones.

A change in the last two games I've noticed from recent years is our tackles. Against BYU and AU, our tackles have been explosive. Smith, Fox, Landry, Wilkinson, and Henderson are beasts.

Got to be one of the smallest front 4s in the land.What energy!Our LBs are also awesome.

I keyed on watching Brezina. He played most of the game from what I could tell. Even though he didn't get off a lot of his blocks (and appeared to be held quite a bit) he was really keeping them busy and the LBs and DBs were coming up. Apart from his gaff on 4th down (Parker's helmet slap was really choice. ABC had a close-up shot of Brezina immediately afterward and you could tell he was like "what was I thinking?") Brad played an intense game. That guy's a gamer!

Yes, Brad is a BEAST! Who plays 110% EVERY PLAY! I let him know that I appreciated his effort!!!

Back