Dabo got paid

Hard to believe the New Yorkers will allow college football 30 years from now.
Football as we know it has about a ten year shelf life. I suspect some really damning medical news will come out in the next couple of years that will topple the present house of cards. Wholesale collapse, especially in the colleges. It is a public relations nightmare to have Dabo getting millions while the poor players brains are turning to tapioca. Hyperbole, I admit, but the social justice, toxic masculinity, Title IX, gender equality factions have football squarely in their cross-hairs. College presidents have not been famous for their intestinal fortitude against public opinion.

Football as we know it has about a ten year shelf life. I suspect some really damning medical news will come out in the next couple of years that will topple the present house of cards. Wholesale collapse, especially in the colleges. It is a public relations nightmare to have Dabo getting millions while the poor players brains are turning to tapioca. Hyperbole, I admit, but the social justice, toxic masculinity, Title IX, gender equality factions have football squarely in their cross-hairs. College presidents have not been famous for their intestinal fortitude against public opinion.
Very good points. It will become Flag Football, and women will be playing with the men

There's always Atlanta United.
fark_VMVPXz3LUjYoA0HhESfD3j8aX38.gif

I attended both games.

I went into those games very confident in our chances. Needless to say, I left both games angry and defeated.

What a way to ring in 2009!
Yeah, that was a major let down after COFH 2008.

You should go read some studies on the brain damage- they’re not conclusive in the slightest.

Back