Darren Waller contemplating retirement

Good for him, I think it's great he wants to go experience more of life. He always seemed like a guy who wasn't all about football

He should go make some babies with Kelsey Plum and send them to Tech in a couple decades

IMG_6361.jpeg

I certainly hope they retire Darren Waller into the "North Cobb High School Hall of Fame."

I hope the rumors are false. Word is that he has been MIA for months and fallen back into old habits. The post from Plum sounds like a wounded wife with no option left.
He has content on his Instagram and YouTube, seems all fine. It might of course be old stuff posted by an assistant. I hope he is ok...

He has content on his Instagram and YouTube, seems all fine. It might of course be old stuff posted by an assistant. I hope he is ok...

And Waller has made another significant change this offseason — he's completely ditched social media and swapped his iPhone for a Light Phone, a minimalist phone without apps or browsers.

"I got it about a month ago," says Waller, who currently has someone else running his Instagram account, explaining, "For me, Instagram's a difficult place. Being on social media and all that's very difficult. When I'm on there I compare myself to other people. I'll find faults in myself, very anxious, just scrolling for hours, I'm just wasting time."

When people start getting face tattoos.... :crazy:

Back