Dawg Football Players Caught WIth Drugs

Yeah, they give out Ph.D.'s to their athletes. Ugag even hands out Ph.D.'s in Athens to anyone driving through. They throw them into all cars with their windows down.

Bill the Mustard, still stuck in the 80's...at least that's the last time I heard anyone pull that one out.

where are you whining??

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So ylojk8, you are saying that it is ok to criticize and make jokes at the expense of UGA in regards to this drug issue when GT has had similar incidents over the past few years?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you serious? That's hardly whining or comlpaining.

Originally posted by sfalco:
Bill the Mustard, still stuck in the 80's...at least that's the last time I heard anyone pull that one out.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">and your problem with that is?

ya know .. the bible was written 2000 odd years ago. the constitution was written 200 odd years ago. you have a problem with something that was relevant just 20 odd years ago?

what's relevant back then is still relevant today at you guessed it UGetA! hey that rhymes ..

man .. i was wondering .. what would a guy do after he graduates from UGetA with a PhD in field turf management. i mean .. what does one do with a PhD in that field?

then it struck me .. he just joins the faculty in another cow school (or if he is good enough .. he could be retained by UGetA itself!) so that he can pass on his knowledge and dole out As in field turf management to young bright eyed rednecks as well as the cow schools' fine "Student" athletes thereby graduating more and more students in his field so that they can lead productive lives.

Originally posted by sfalco:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">sfalco.. your post gave me a good laugh... "still stuck in the 80's" ...

I think UGA has a corner on that market.. "Run Lindsey Run"... "Theres sugar falling from the sky" ... you guys seemed like that movie Groundhog Day ... same junk every Fall...

But, you did make a good point about the joke being kind of old.. although, I was in Athens a few weeks back for a funeral (yes a Dawg relative !!) and did get a couple of PhD's thrown at me on my way out of town...

So ylojk8, you are saying that it is ok to criticize and make jokes at the expense of UGA in regards to this drug issue when GT has had similar incidents over the past few years?

huh? what are you talking about man? what part of this thread do you not understand? you're trying to overanalyze .. don't tax your pea brain

when something bad happens to the UGetA program, Tech fans will revel. we will criticize and we will make fun of you guys. it's called a rivalry .. hello .. knock knock .. anyone there?

you have a few choices as a UGetA supporter at these times..

a) bring up your recent two years of football success over us. 51-7.
b) bring up the fact that our program didn't do well last year.
c) bring up similar incidents that happened to tech football players
d) suck it up
e) humor urself with the situation

go ahead .. remind us of the horrible defeat we suffered at your hands. then rib us with our bad season. then bring up dope incidents that tech players had. lol. we've been through that before and we'll have to put up with it.

part d .. instead of jumping and defending your university as a reflex .. understand that rivals will always give you a hard time when you drop ur pants in public. dont whine like a crybaby man.

part e .. find some humor in it. you didn't pass that dope around. you don't condone it. you know this happens almost everywhere. gingerbreadmutt posted a humorous thread on the hive about this incident. take a chill pill.

and for heaven's sake .. don't make posts about cracking up and pot/kettle .. LOL. that opens up lanes for obnoxious jerks like me

now why am i counselling you? get outta ma face!

Back