Dawgs and Jackets can unite to thwart AT&T broadband, heres how...

williebee

Varsity Lurker
Saw this in the paper and the more I thought about it the more I figured it out, basically, we all short pay our bills by $5 cents each month, this will cost AT&T a fortune in having to send out notices, accounting crap and otherwise, no way do they report it as a credit issue, and it will continually Dawg them (see i do find something good in a Dawgie). If enough of us do it, say 10,000 combined of Dawg and GT alums, multiply that by $.37 cents (the new cost of a stamp) than each month it costs AT&T at least $10,000 per month in billing because I can assure you from my consulting work it costs about $1 to process billing corespondence to a consumer, or $120,000 a year, that might make a statement, and think if we go over the 10,000 participation number. Good thing to start on the Hive, since I am banned I cant do it.

Hummer referenced shorting .01cents in Mullet wrapper this morning. I like your idea better. Let's hit them where it hurts, the wallet. They also want clean books for the transfer to Comcast,eh. I would start this on Hive too but RR has not sent me an e-mail confirmation. Have been waiting since 12-4.

THWG,

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
drinking.gif
drinking.gif
rocketlauncher.gif

I, too, have been waiting for about 6 weeks for registration at the Hive. I got an email Dec. 16th saying that he could not keep up with all of the registration requests. At least he should change the free registration page info from confirmation will be sent in "48 hrs or so" to a few months.
confused.gif

frown.gif

Back