DC

This is starting to bother me less and less. Dipwad needs to do something for a change besides blowing smoke and thinking up exciting and novel ways to waste valuable practice and other time.
It could be a solid Chess move. Frees up salary space for a good hire at OC with almost 1 Million. If he doesn't produce on def...game over. He fires himself and Stansbury may have relayed that? Who knows. We f'n suck and it's due in part the majority to Him. I'd take Bill Lewis if he brought a good Coordinator. All his Top 25 recruiting classes look like a joke now with his best talent bolting.

Screw off, alt.

edit: but to answer your question about where I get off? Your mom.

E948B7BF-BF96-43BB-A1F1-EEAE5CF020B3.jpeg
Is that so? Then you're a sick, necrophiliac öööö. SMFH.

I mean you could just say you’re not mad, when you clearly show your outrage every day
There you are performing poorly again. But it's understandable. Your education sucks compared to most on this board, so we can't really expect you to hold up your end of a conversation unless it's about grits and bass fishing.

There you are performing poorly again. But it's understandable. Your education sucks compared to most on this board, so we can't really expect you to hold up your end of a conversation unless it's about grits and bass fishing.
Try again, you ALMOST made me a little upset with that.

Back