Dead period is over!

Fairly classy to ghost a kid committed to GT rather than call him and be straight with him? Not classy, sorry

I worry about Collins' ethics

Kid had an offer in hand and was free to sign in December. But he didn’t. Just because a kid tweets that there was no contact doesn’t mean that there was no contact.

Fairly classy to ghost a kid committed to GT rather than call him and be straight with him? Not classy, sorry

I see what you are saying, but we don't know exactly how it went down. Also, we promised that recruits who were offered would be free to sign, not that Collins would go out of his way to convince each one. Signing 16 of 18 of the previous staff's commits is outstanding. Hope this works out for both parties.

I was referring to the kids' Tweet. I don't know enough about what our staff did to comment on it. Obviously he's disappointed in something, and he expressed himself well, I think.

Where do the photos in these Tweets come from? Are they supplied by the GTAA or does the kid scrape the web for them or what?

Good question. Sometimes they photoshop themselves into them. I suspect these recruits have relatives or friends who put together graphics for their social media? But I dunno! I am new to following recruiting this closely.

Good question. Sometimes they photoshop themselves into them. I suspect these recruits have relatives or friends who put together graphics for their social media? But I dunno! I am new to following recruiting this closely.
I know right. When I followed recruiting back this closely last time, twitter and instagram did not exist. It is a lot of fun but I need to make some money also.

What do you think we have staff for now?

Hard to tell anything from his Hudl highlights. Tried to judge arm strength and progressions. The bad thing about Hudl highlights is every QB looks good. You can tell a bit more about other positions. I hope he is vastly underrated and gets a PWO for us and excels.

I don’t know much about this guy. Is this a big loss?

It's not a big loss for us at all but will be a gain for UNC-C, App St, Coastal Carolina, or Elon!

The guy doesn't appear to have any P5 interest except from the previous coaching staff.

He was a commit and Stansbury told all commits that their offers would be honored. This kid actively decided not to sign. Seems like he played himself.

maybe he just really really really wanted to learn under the tutelage of Coach Sewak?

Back