Death Marches are back

Scorpionwingz

Varsity Lurker
Time of possession:

Georgia Tech: 41:27

Tennessee: 18:33

Does anyone have the TOP broken down by each scoring drive?

OMG. Let's start another thread about this. Don't you know certain poster is personally charged every time a thread is created on here.

Time of possession:

RamblinWreck.com has it all, always.

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2017-2018/gt090417.html

DigS6ys.png

What is the point of this thread? Do you get a warm feeling in your soul because we held the ball for 40 minutes in a loss?

Who gives a öööö. We could have used some of those minutes we wasted there at the end to try and score a TD instead of sending dumbass kicker back out there.

What's really mind bottling is looking at our offensive stats and TOP and then asking yourself how the öööö we only scored one TD per quarter.

Time of possession:

Doesn't matter. Our defense was gassed apparently. That's why we went for 2 right? Evidently UT players were better conditioned.#moralvictories

Easy. Two turnovers and two missed field goals.
I know the answer it was a rhetorical. But still even with that it seems we should've scored more. We've had some ridiculous scores under CPJ. Several in the 50's and the 68 against UNC. The only game I can recall off the top of my head with more offensive yards was Presbyterian when we had 700+.

I know the answer it was a rhetorical. But still even with that it seems we should've scored more. We've had some ridiculous scores under CPJ. Several in the 50's and the 68 against UNC. The only game I can recall off the top of my head with more offensive yards was Presbyterian when we had 700+.

Let's take the 2nd half fumble, missed FG and punt due to penalty. If we score TDs on 2 of those drives, we are at 42 points against a Top 25 team. And that with a slow start where we have 2 three-and-outs in the first quarter.

Let's take the 2nd half fumble, missed FG and punt due to penalty. If we score TDs on 2 of those drives, we are at 42 points against a Top 25 team. And that with a slow start where we have 2 three-and-outs in the first quarter.
Oh I get it, I'm just re-iterating the same narrative I guess. There was sooooo ööööing much that had to happen for us to lose that game.

Oh I get it, I'm just re-iterating the same narrative I guess. There was sooooo ööööing much that had to happen for us to lose that game.

For sure. That's covered in the "Just one break" thread!

Back