December deadline for O'Leary?

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
December deadline for O\'Leary?

Doesn't our old friend George have a legal deadline in December for coughing up the 1.5 million dollars he still owes us? It's been strangely quiet on this subject the last few months. I can think of many things that Tech AA could do with 1.5 Mil. Hey, I know this is chump change to many AD's, but wonder if Braine is really trying to get it or not.
BOO

Re: December deadline for O\'Leary?

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Doesn't our old friend George have a legal deadline in December for coughing up the 1.5 million dollars he still owes us? It's been strangely quiet on this subject the last few months. I can think of many things that Tech AA could do with 1.5 Mil. Hey, I know this is chump change to many AD's, but wonder if Braine is really trying to get it or not.
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">They sure seem to hassle me for my measley $500 per year. I sure as hell hope they don't think it is chump change.

according to what I heard on radio, Briane said O'Leary has a payment plan set up to reimburse GT.

Sure hope that is correct for O'L to pay back Tech...regardless of past history and what has or has not been relegated to O'L, he left (i.e, broke the contract)and he owes. Period. No bad feelings; good luck in future endevours, but contracts ARE contracts.

Back